Bourke Street Mall
Melbourne’s main pedestrian shopping area with large department stores.
– Myer department store (Armani, Chanel, Calvin Klein, BVLGARI, Dolce & Gabbana)
– David Jones (Armani, Prada, Dior, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Chanel
– GPO Melbourne (over 50 stores across three floors, high-end shops)
– Target Centre (clothing, cosmetics, electronics)
– Royal Arcade (shopping arcade in Victorian style)
Main street in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. In Collins Street are many luxury designer stores: Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Prada and Tiffany. Also several large shopping centres: Collins Place, Centreway, Block Arcade and Australia on Collins.
Other shopping streets
– Chapel Street: trendy fashion shops, restaurants and entertainment
– Melbourne Central: shopping centre complex in the CBD
– Flinders Lane: small designer shops, boutique hotels, bars
– QV: high-end fashion, lifestyle retailers, cafes, restaurants
– Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct: shops, restaurants, entertainment
– Queen Victoria Market: fresh food, on Sundays also speciality goods
– Chinatown: Chinese medicine, music, gold and jewellery, exotic gifts